I wanted to share with you some other things that I have been doing for school!
I have a word family flip book that I started reading.
It has funny and real word combinations in it.
I practice my writing.
I try to make my writing neat!
I practice my math facts on Timez Attack!
This is one of my favorite games. And I learn from it too!
My sisters and I love to go to the lake!
We measure how far the water comes up every day,
we read a story on the beach,
we use our math with adding and dividing things like treats or pine needles,
and even paddle in the paddle boat.
We have to take a trail to get to the lake.
My sisters help me when it's steep and a little slippery.
We have good teamwork.
Until next week!
Porter, signing out.
No comments:
Post a Comment