Friday, October 31, 2014

Robotics: Hungry Alligator

We were on vacation while this project came due.
BUT...
Here I am! 
I was excited to make this one!

I put the legos together 
and watched videos on alligators.
Did you know that alligators have 'U' shaped snout, 
like to show off their teeth when their mouth is closed, 
eat fish and DEER (and other animals too).  Deer are big! Wow!
My lego alligator's snout is even u-shaped.


Then I plugged in my alligator to the computer and programmed it to open its mouth and close its mouth.  
First it was triggered by pressing the letter a.
Then I made it trigger by motion. 
I made fish to put in its mouth.
It totally caught me off guard the first time I put it in his mouth.  It almost got my hand!
Alligators are dangerous!  Even Lego ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment