After we got home, we had lots of holiday plans and recovering from our trip. We put things away and cleaned up our home and organized for school. While doing this, in my off time I read some. Grandpa quizzed me on math. and we wrote cards to family. Looking forward to next week!
It's me, Porter! Here are my badges I earned from the coast and cascade parks! We got home and participated in holiday activities and cleaned up from our trip. I am looking forward to our school next week!
I, Myanna, got home on Tuesday from our vacation at the coast for the last week and a half. Here are my badges that I earned on Monday. When we got home, we had holiday activities and cleaned up after the trip. We read some and did some math. I'm sure looking forward to school next week.
** We also had a meeting about our struggles with reporting. We discussed ways to make it easier for us to report on all of our subjects regularly and keep track of our progress. So we decided that one blog was perfect for our 'home' school. So we put our new blog together and got caught up on missed assignments during our vacation.


No comments:
Post a Comment