Monday, November 3, 2014

Lessons Learned:

(11/3/14)
Science: We were going to do an experiment on melting chocolate.
I got a chocolate and microwaved it for 10 minutes.
Well, apparently, it didn't say to microwave it.  It said to put it in shade for 10 minutes.  So we failed the experiment.  The microwave survived, luckily. The result of our 'failed' experiment was that we all learned that there should be adult supervision and make sure that you read directions correctly.  It's definitely worth an extra look for two.

Math: We did some timez attack today.

Myanna: I read more of my "Little House in the Big Woods today."  My reading is getting faster and easier.  I still mess up on some words, but I like this story!

Debany: I did some study Island today, too! As well as Spelling city.

Today, Mom was sick. So we did what we did and tried to get back into the swing of things.  Things will pick up more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment