Wednesday, April 29, 2015

#34 Week of April 20-24

This week we called 'ketchup' week
because we wanted to catch up on some overdue assignments.

Porter worked on his Robotics assignments.

 Myanna worked on her second stop-animation movie.
We couldn't find the iPad when we recorded it, 
so we had to buy the computer program and we used it.
It was so crazy because the screen had to face the scene 
and I had to be careful to not get my hand in the way of the picture. 
Next year, I want to get a special camera for stop-animation that Hue has.

Debany helped out a lot with Porter. 
I learned to have lots of patience and working with people who don't want to do what you want to.
I learned to let them do what they wanted because it was his project.
It was really hard to back off and let him do his thing.
But I was glad to be there when he needed me
and to help out mom by being a teacher's aid!
When Debany wasn't helping with projects, 
she read the books in her "How to Train Your Dragon" series. 
I'm on the last book! I'm having a hard time finishing it because I don't want it to end.


We went out for a walk and we live close to the orchards.
When we walked through the field, the trees were buzzing!
Bees were out and about pollinating the trees!


Then on Saturday (because it's the only day the store is open), we went and bought our beekeeping equipment! It was also the same day that bee packages came in.
There were bees everywhere!
Some landed on our head and shoulders. It was a little scary!
But no one was stung and Daddy got to hold a drone on his finger.
We will paint it and get it all set up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment