Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Legos - Giant Escape

My birthday is this Friday!
My grandparents and another grandma have come to visit!
I wanted to get all my assignments done so that I could spend the weekend without worrying about overdue assignments.
I got to show my grandparents how I make my Legos move!

I liked making the giant.  
It was fun! Not too difficult. Just normal.


I noticed that the base needed more weight to hold the giant sometimes.  
The arm was like a big crane!
I like cranes (the trucks... and the birds too.)


Sometimes I would make the giant go up twice and the crane would go backwards! oops!
I played with the program a little.

After a while I dangled the giant over the side of the table. 
We definitely needed more weight on the base.
(I also played with the sounds the giant made. I liked making him sleep and all kinds of other funny sounds!)


No comments:

Post a Comment